The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > General Discussions

Old 01-01-2012, 11:01 AM
Senior Member, formerly preparing

Default Hundreds od robins and starlings in Tn., now

O.K., this is weird. We usually have no robins through the winter. I watch for the first robin to declare Spring. This usually happens around late March. But right now, I have hundreds of robins in my yard. They seem to be flocking with starlings. I have never seen so many robins together. And I have never seen them flock with Starlings. What is going on??.
Old 01-01-2012, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by preparing View Post
O.K., this is weird. We usually have no robins through the winter. I watch for the first robin to declare Spring. This usually happens around late March. But right now, I have hundreds of robins in my yard. They seem to be flocking with starlings. I have never seen so many robins together. And I have never seen them flock with Starlings. What is going on??.
I've heard of the animal kingdom having keen sense's and acting strangley or out of a natural order when something like an earthquake is about to happen.
They seem to be more aware of some sort of a natural disaster that may about to happen that human's lack. It's like they have a hightened extra sensory mode within them that cause's them to act out of the normal when something feel's un-normal to them. Like an inner alert/warning system that something is wrong. Much more sensitive than what human's transmit as having a bad feeling. Has anyone heard of this before?
God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 1 John 5:11
Old 01-01-2012, 02:04 PM
Senior Member, formerly preparing

I researched their migration pattern and I understand this is happening in Nashville also. Very strange. They have never seen this before either.