The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Prophecy, Dreams and Visions

Old 04-08-2011, 05:52 AM

Thumbs up Wings of Prophecy- Glynda Lomax

Please let me know if you discern this is a true word, for the word of prophecy is subject to the prophets. I myself discern it is right on.

http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/...m_medium=email
Old 04-08-2011, 06:18 AM

Default Come Lord Jesus Come Quickly~~

I discern this to be true and have heard God's urgency strong for the last two years. There are a great number of people ready to move with the mighty hand of God. There are also small groups praying faithfully and miracles are beginning behind the scenes.
As Brothers and Sisters in Christ, we all ready, and know in our Spirit that the time is now!
Praying for God's warriors! ~~ Praying also that God will lead me in the direction I should go.
We are here, we are united, we are one in Christ!
It is a great time to be alive! We shall never fear, for we belong to Christ! AMEN!!
BLESSINGS ALL!!~~
Old 04-08-2011, 07:48 AM

I also discern truth to this. Glynda is only one of the people who has talked about those God is preparing to use in the coming days. I was actually speaking with a good friend of mine just the other day and he was speaking about the same thing. God is preparing His people.
Old 04-08-2011, 12:48 PM
Banned

Thank you for posting and sharing this blog.

It confirmed something in my spirit. While others are moving to other
States, my Savior has not instructed me to move. I'm in So California
on the fault line. I know that if and when disaster does strike...my Lord will have His Hand on His children. He wants me here for a specific reason.

God is in control.

Blessings,
Cathy
Old 04-08-2011, 12:54 PM

OUR Lord wants us to live bravely, without fear! Your faith is strong IrieLady11!! Praising God for that!! Praying for your safety and for all God's faithful!!
Blessings! ~~
Old 04-09-2011, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon View Post
Please let me know if you discern this is a true word, for the word of prophecy is subject to the prophets. I myself discern it is right on.

Hi,

This woman is NOT a prophet. There are many things that show that she is not. A prophet does not focus on the future, but they speak the words that come from The Holy Spirit of The Lord Jesus and they will focus on The Lord Jesus Himself.

Paul was a prophet and he preached NOTHING but Jesus Christ and Him crucified.

Look at her older messages and see what they say.

1st of all she speaks in the first person as God is speaking, so if what is spoken is not perfect, it is NOT from God at all.

Here is one of her older prophecies, where she claims that God is telling us all about the pretrib rapture.

GOD DOES NOT CONTRADICT HIMSELF- SHE IS A FALSE PROPHET

A person can make a false statement without being a false prophet, but when one claims to be a prophet AND also makes a statement that they claim God is speaking, and that statement is wrong; that is false prophecy.
Quote:
Lord, What About the Rapture
On May 3, 2008, I inquired of the Lord about the rapture. I had been reading about the end times and wanted to better understand what was to come. “Lord, how will the others not know where we have gone – won’t they hear Your shout and the trumpet blast when You call us home to You?”

“The others will hear a whooshing sound, that is all, for they cannot hear My voice or My trumpet as My children can. (Matthew 24:40–41) In one instant My children will be taken up and the world will be cast into gross darkness. (Jeremiah 13:16) Then shall My wrath fall upon those left behind in terrible ways for they have denied Me, they know not My ways nor My Name. Nay, My children shall not be left behind to suffer My wrath in that time for Jesus bore My wrath for you, but not for wicked unbelievers.

A great and terrible day is coming in the earth. There shall be great confusion and rioting in that time for those left behind will not know what to believe and will panic. They shall cry to Me but I shall not hear them for I know them not, for they have already made their path and chosen the way they shall live it and My time of grace upon men will have ended.

The Beast shall arise upon the earth and a terrible time will be, such as nothing your mind could ever comprehend for it is truly beyond the comprehension of man to be given over into the hands of Satan himself and not die! But My children shall not see that day for they will be here with Me in Heaven.

The Rapture will indeed happen in the blink of an eye as My Word says, one second two will be working together in a field and the next second one will be gone and no one left on earth will know why. Their minds too shall I darken in those days. The gross darkness you saw in your spirit (a vision I had had in January during worship of a large dark blanket descending towards earth - really eerie – in my spirit I immediately thought gross darkness) will come and they will have eyes that do not see and ears that do not hear.

They will blindly follow the anti-Christ to their eternal destruction because they have not known Me nor called upon My Name while there was still time.”
When Jesus returns EVERY EYE SHALL SEE HIM AND EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE CONFESS THAT HE IS LORD

Quote:
Matthew 24

29 “Immediately after the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’

30 “At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.
There is no SECRET rapture that only some will see. When Jesus returns EVERYONE will see.

I SAY AGAIN THIS WOMAN IS NOT A PROPHET

Jesus said:

Quote:
Watch out that no one deceives you.
If anyone does not yet know that the pretrib rapture is a ERROR, read this:

http://www.watchmanscry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8036

Grace to you - Lou Newton

Last edited by lounewton; 04-09-2011 at 07:58 AM.
Old 04-09-2011, 08:30 AM

Quote:

i aggree with Lou she is not a prophet -

she may have a gift of [ encouragement exhortation ] but that's about it.

even this word is neither hot nor cold to me , in fact too vague , no specifics , it is the same kind of encouragement one can find anywhere.

And with these 'prophesies' , it is always 'Time is now' and 'This is the year of change'

It is always the year of change , and time of this and time of that , without giving specifics.

How could it be the time to overcome now, and not 2 months ago ?

This is getting old and tiresome very fast, and powerless to make someone enter in God's rest.
Be Thou my Vision, O Lord of my heart , my best Thought, by day or by night ... Riches I heed not, nor man’s empty praise... Be Thou my battle Shield, Sword for the fight , Heart of my own heart, whatever befall, Still be my Vision, O Ruler of all
Old 04-09-2011, 09:50 AM

the list of unprophets is so very, very long...

i shall verily have to find out what God is saying for myself...
Old 04-09-2011, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debonnaire View Post
i aggree with lou she is not a prophet -

she may have a gift of [ encouragement exhortation ] but that's about it.

Even this word is neither hot nor cold to me , in fact too vague , no specifics , it is the same kind of encouragement one can find anywhere.

And with these 'prophesies' , it is always 'time is now' and 'this is the year of change'

it is always the year of change , and time of this and time of that , without giving specifics.

How could it be the time to overcome now, and not 2 months ago ?

This is getting old and tiresome very fast, and powerless to make someone enter in god's rest.

Bingo! Ditto! Bullseye! Amen!
Old 04-09-2011, 07:31 PM

Quote:

I hate to be negative about your post but you said "Please let me know" and so I will give you my thoughts.

This women is no prophet. I discard anyone who speaks for God in quotes. No mater how strong your connection with the Holly Spirit can you speak for Him word for word? Who dares? Has God dictated to this woman as she took notes? If she does claim to speak God's words then the standard is perfection. There are errors to be found in her "QUOTES" of the past so discard this false prophet.

The Holly Spirit does speak to us in a still small voice. He may give us insight and warnings of eminent events. We have the Bible for God's word however and there is no additional direct word of God or "another testament of Jesus Christ".

We must be very discerning in these days as many false prophets will arise out of the ash heap of our failing society. The first test is the scriptures.

A false prophet may speak some truth and may even think they speak for God but they are dangerous. All Christians have a connection with God as His children. He wants us to develop this relationship through prayer and the scripture, not seek out prophets who would dare make up quotes and attribute them to the Almighty Creator.

Last edited by Tim; 04-09-2011 at 11:13 PM.