The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Prophecy, Dreams and Visions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-10-2013, 11:17 AM
TennesseeLinda's Avatar
TennesseeLinda TennesseeLinda is offline
Senior Member, formerly preparing
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Sparta, tn
Posts: 698
Default Can anyone interpret Grandson's dream

My Grandson is staying with me for the Summer. He is 18. Now please bear with me a moment as I give you his background.

He has an autistic brother, who is a year younger than him. He has been Payton's caretaker nearly from birth. He was homeschooled, so he could watch his brother.

His Mom is not a believer. She would not allow Christianity to be talked about in the home. When Dave, my Grandson was around ten, my son and Dave's Mom parted ways. Dave was with his Mom till his brother got so violent, she sent them to my son in Ca. Still he was homeschooled. He had almost no interaction with other people.

Now, he has little Bible knowledge. He had a dream last night. He has talked about it all day. The dream:

He is in a room that is very attractive with gold over tones. He looks out and the sun is black and the building are crumbled. He turns and sees someone, and knows it is Jesus.

Next they are walking together through the ruins. Dave realizes he has a large leather bound book under his arm. He pulls it out and looks through several pages then hands it to Jesus. Jesus says "it is time". Then Jesus holds his hand up towards the sun and it starts shining again, and green starts growing out of the ruins.

I am no interpreter, but I told him that must be thenBook of Life. He asked what The Book of Life was. He keeps asking why he had the book. I have no answer. Also he keeps asking why he was the only person in the room.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Linda


Thank
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-10-2013, 12:37 PM
Travis Travis is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,807
Default

What an absolutely wonderful dream. Short and to the point. I pray that Jesus will reveal himself even more to your grandson and woo him to follow after him as an eager disciple.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-10-2013, 12:59 PM
Travis Travis is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,807
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by preparing View Post
He is in a room that is very attractive with gold over tones. He looks out and the sun is black and the building are crumbled. He turns and sees someone, and knows it is Jesus.

Next they are walking together through the ruins. Dave realizes he has a large leather bound book under his arm. He pulls it out and looks through several pages then hands it to Jesus. Jesus says "it is time". Then Jesus holds his hand up towards the sun and it starts shining again, and green starts growing out of the ruins.
Ask Dave if he think's it might be a metaphor for his life at this moment in time, Jesus coming right now to bring about a change.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-10-2013, 01:40 PM
TennesseeLinda's Avatar
TennesseeLinda TennesseeLinda is offline
Senior Member, formerly preparing
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Sparta, tn
Posts: 698
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert View Post
Linda, this is a precious opportunity for you to encourage your grandson as stridently as possible to go to Jesus, and ask JESUS for the interpretation.

CLEARLY, His LORD is calling to Him. Only Jesus can interpret for your grandson.

Tell Him about His wonderful Savior. There may never be another time to do so, as he's about to venture off into adulthood.

May the LORD our God bless you with His profound wisdom as you serve as His witness.

Bert
Actually, this is exactly what I told him. Obviously, it is working on him, as he has talked about it all day. He, because of his limited social skills, seems to be so unbelievably open. There is no manipulation in him. He is a joy and a challenge. I do ask for prayer for him.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-10-2013, 03:26 PM
tabernacleglory's Avatar
tabernacleglory tabernacleglory is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 777
Default

What a beautiful dream!! I don't have an interpretation, but I feel very blessed just reading it.

Praying for your Grandson
__________________
1 Corinthians 2:9-11
2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
2:10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-10-2013, 05:20 PM
Messenger's Avatar
Messenger Messenger is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: SW Wisconsin
Posts: 190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by preparing View Post
The dream:
He is in a room that is very attractive with gold over tones. He looks out and the sun is black and the building are crumbled. He turns and sees someone, and knows it is Jesus.

Next they are walking together through the ruins. Dave realizes he has a large leather bound book under his arm. He pulls it out and looks through several pages then hands it to Jesus. Jesus says "it is time". Then Jesus holds his hand up towards the sun and it starts shining again, and green starts growing out of the ruins.
Hi!

What a truly amazing experience....although it really was a dream-like state....it actually happened....and THAT is amazing. Jesus came to Dave....they talked and Jesus 'bought' him.

The ruins and the darkness represent Dave's life up until the point where he sees Jesus. The leather bound book is Daves life written.....every thought, deed, work, etc (we all have them -Revelation describes them as 'the books' which were opened). The one Dave carried, he willingly gave to Jesus. Jesus forgave all his past sins and gave him LIFE in exchange.

What a wonderful example to all of us on what goes on 'behind the scenes' so to speak..... surely, the laborers are few and our King Himself will go to those whom our Father has given Him.... it's a fulfillment of scripture.

That is so amazing. Linda, you must have brought Dave many a time before the Throne..... indeed the manifestation of God's hand stands before you.

Please tell Dave he did a good thing and welcome to the family.

Speak Life into him Linda.....teach him about the Love that only can come from our Father.... our Savior.....The Spirit..... teach him His Truth and watch him 'grow' before your very eyes.

Indeed you are blessed.

Blessings,
Messenger
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-10-2013, 05:24 PM
Messenger's Avatar
Messenger Messenger is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: SW Wisconsin
Posts: 190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis View Post
Ask Dave if he think's it might be a metaphor for his life at this moment in time, Jesus coming right now to bring about a change.
Brother Travis...... HE is amazing isn't He? Ask and you shall receive; yes?

Glad we are family.

Blessings,
Messenger
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-10-2013, 05:27 PM
Travis Travis is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,807
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
Brother Travis...... HE is amazing isn't He? Ask and you shall receive; yes?

Glad we are family.

Blessings,
Messenger
indeed
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-10-2013, 07:10 PM
TennesseeLinda's Avatar
TennesseeLinda TennesseeLinda is offline
Senior Member, formerly preparing
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Sparta, tn
Posts: 698
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
Hi!

What a truly amazing experience....although it really was a dream-like state....it actually happened....and THAT is amazing. Jesus came to Dave....they talked and Jesus 'bought' him.

The ruins and the darkness represent Dave's life up until the point where he sees Jesus. The leather bound book is Daves life written.....every thought, deed, work, etc (we all have them -Revelation describes them as 'the books' which were opened). The one Dave carried, he willingly gave to Jesus. Jesus forgave all his past sins and gave him LIFE in exchange.

What a wonderful example to all of us on what goes on 'behind the scenes' so to speak..... surely, the laborers are few and our King Himself will go to those whom our Father has given Him.... it's a fulfillment of scripture.

That is so amazing. Linda, you must have brought Dave many a time before the Throne..... indeed the manifestation of God's hand stands before you.

Please tell Dave he did a good thing and welcome to the family.

Speak Life into him Linda.....teach him about the Love that only can come from our Father.... our Savior.....The Spirit..... teach him His Truth and watch him 'grow' before your very eyes.

Indeed you are blessed.

Blessings,
Messenger

Wow! Thanks. I so witness to that. I just read it to Dave and told him that as he went to sleep tonight, to thank Jesus for giving His life for him and tell Him he would live for Him from now on.

We have been taking him to our little church for three weeks. I will talk to him about Baptism tomorrow.

His life has been such a prison up to now. He has given his life that his brother could stay in a family. My autistic Grandson had gotten so strong and so violent, they placed him in a facility that specializes in autism. It is one of the best. They have several hundred acres in the heart of Birmingham. I would say they can lower the meds since they are trained in how to handle him. He comes home every other weekend.

God bless you, Messenger and all who have prayed for him. Oh, and yes, I have lifted him up almost every nit for eighteen years and his brother, too. I still pray God will heal Payton, his brother, from autism.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-11-2013, 12:16 AM
dabunnie's Avatar
dabunnie dabunnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 242
Default

I read the first post on your grandson's dream. I noticed in the end you said green was growing out of the ruins. Well, I had a dream a week or so back. I don't think I have had another dream like this ever.

My dream went something like this:

I came outside and it was raining green rain. I noticed lots of green.

I ran back in to a house and the tv was on. It had the emergency broadcast screen on it telling everyone that something bad was coming...some type of bug and that everyone had to go to these centers that were already set up. I looked at my husband and asked him what we were going to do.
We decided we were not going so we got ready to go somewhere else.
I noticed that everyone outside and on tv were going to these centers. Then suddenly I woke up.
I guess it just struck me as odd that green was in your grandson's dream and in my dream.

Anyway, good luck with your grandson and God Bless you and yours.
__________________

“I have many times been driven to my knees by the utter conviction that I had nowhere else to go.”

-Abraham Lincoln


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.