The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Politics

Old 08-29-2013, 06:58 PM

Exclamation A Coming October Surprise Disaster Event?

It seems that every thing is moving toward some kind of disasterous event possibly in October or November, 2013 We need to pray against the forces of Darkness that are behind all these massive preparations:

IS OUR GOVERNMENT PLANNING AN OCTOBER SURPRISE? see http://beforeitsnews.com/economics-a...rect-b4in.info

Shalom in Yeshua,

Ilovetruth
Old 08-29-2013, 09:34 PM

Did you see the 32 on on the mason symbol.

Could that mean this person is a 32 degree mason? Just a thought.

Old 08-30-2013, 02:42 PM

Why would you suppose, if you watched the video above, that the govt. would want all schools to purchase 3 day survival bags for each child? I am supposing that maybe parents could not get to the children? Then what? Just wondering what ya think.
Old 08-30-2013, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InAweofHim View Post
Why would you suppose, if you watched the video above, that the govt. would want all schools to purchase 3 day survival bags for each child? I am supposing that maybe parents could not get to the children? Then what? Just wondering what ya think.
I watched the video. At the 5:42 mark it says:

Over 300 school systems in the US have determined they need three- day kits for each school AND three-day kits for each student TO TAKE WITH THEM. All deliveries are scheduled for the month of September.

TO TAKE WITH THEM WHERE? AND WHO IS DOING THE TAKING? THE GOVERNMENT? AND WHY?
In times past this would sound pretty far fetched, but given all that is happening now nothing would surprise me.
Old 08-30-2013, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie View Post
I watched the video. At the 5:42 mark it says:

Over 300 school systems in the US have determined they need three- day kits for each school AND three-day kits for each student TO TAKE WITH THEM. All deliveries are scheduled for the month of September.

TO TAKE WITH THEM WHERE? AND WHO IS DOING THE TAKING? THE GOVERNMENT? AND WHY?
In times past this would sound pretty far fetched, but given all that is happening now nothing would surprise me.
And there is the white vans that I have heard others say are to pickup the kids and take them to an undisclosed location. Things do look fishy.