The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Current Events

Old 10-02-2013, 08:29 PM
Watchman on the Wall

Announcement - Brethren, I am about to release my next program that is going to visit some things that the Lord has shown me.

Over the past several years, I have had a number of prophetic dreams and visions that I have not openly shared or talked about.

In the upcoming program I am going to disclose them.

They have to do with several events that are approaching including:

1. Tsunamis
2. Meteors
3. War in the USA involving invading troops
4. Occupation of foreign troops.
5. Battles in Europe.

Over the years I have been seeking God for understanding and timing of these matters.

I am not sure if my tsunami visions are connected to the alert in this thread but I am going to share them, nevertheless.

The tsunamis that I saw occured in several areas, including Texas and New York ...as well as other places!

In the next program I will go into detail of where the tsunamis occurred and the locations of the domestic war. Please be looking for it.

God Bless,

Nathan
Old 10-02-2013, 08:34 PM
Watchman on the Wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenin Israel View Post
Here is an english part of the warning from the spanish speaking pastor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngs38PwyvCM

He says that Jesus came to his room...
The person in the video you posted is Elvi Zapata.

The preacher that I mentioned in my initial post has a different name - Efrain Rodriquez.

So does this mean that there is more than one messenger in Puerto Rico with this warning?

If so, then there are multiple witnesses!

...UH OHHH!!!!
Old 10-02-2013, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
The person in the video you posted is Elvi Zapata.

The preacher that I mentioned in my initial post has a different name - Efrain Rodriquez.

So does this mean that there is more than one messenger in Puerto Rico with this warning?

If so, then there are multiple witnesses!

...UH OHHH!!!!
Nathan, I thought that Efrain Rodriquez was refering to another brother that has been giving this warning, Elvi Zapata. That is what got me searching.

Zapata gives it in spanish. I just found another longer clip, over an hour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_2lfs63m2Y

JJ
And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God. Philippians 1:28
Old 10-02-2013, 08:43 PM
Watchman on the Wall

Another video by Elvi Zapata talking about the coming meteor and tsunami. In this video he talks about Rev. Efrain's vision.

Old 10-02-2013, 09:15 PM

Default Augusta Perez

I also heard Augusta on The Hagmann's the other night. The warnings and other information coming out about Fema/body bags, etc. there in Puerto Rico make me feel like something is happening there also.
ALSO, a very big consideration with this, I think, is that this is expected to occur within the Bermuda Triangle.
Old 10-02-2013, 09:18 PM

Lets also keep in mind that NASA's asteroid watch has been shut down due to the recent government shutdown. The peculiar timing of all of this couldn't possibly be any worse! Basically, they have a legitimate excuse if something large gets by and strikes the earth without any warnings. Perhaps this has been the plan all along?

I found an interesting article explaining all of this from the Huffington Post. Here's the link;

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4023592.html

"Ask, and it shall be given you; Seek, and ye shall find; Knock, and it shall be opened unto you:"
Old 10-02-2013, 10:08 PM

Hope this is not a dumb question. Would this could this be Wormwood?

Old 10-02-2013, 11:23 PM

Default Puerto Rico

Just seeing what I can find on events in that area

10/02/13

4.0 earthquake in Puerto Rico:

http://wcatwc.arh.noaa.gov/

and here is the latest space weather report, many of the govt.& nasa sites are down due to the "shutdown"

http://www.spaceweather.com/

Last edited by 1savedbygrace; 10-02-2013 at 11:34 PM.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:54 AM
Member formerly known as jnicole9591

I've been feeling off ever since we started approaching the month of October. I've been feeling pressed to seek God about all of this... especially all the news concerning Fema Region 3. I thought at first maybe it was just fear, but I think it might be an unction from the Holy Spirit. I know Jesus is my number one source for things like this... plus, I've never felt particularly pressed to seek Him on matters like this before. Usually, it turns out it's nothing. But this doesn't feel the same... it doesn't. I know I shouldn't feel fear and honestly I'm not sure if it's fear... or a feeling of needing to hurry. I just feel as though... there's things I need to do and I've been putting it off and I just can't anymore. I feel as though this is true. There's just something about it -- I feel it in my spirit. This is different. I remember when I was first saved I heard about all these tsunami dreams and visions. There's so many of them! Then look at the sky! There's been at least a thousand sightings of meteors in the last month alone! I think God is giving us signs in the heavens of what is to come. it's like it's building up... Not mention, look at all the disaster drills planned in America for this month and the next month.

Also, former Secretary of Department of Homeland Security warned also of a natural disaster.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:05 AM

Wormwood ? only God knows. But there putting up a great smoke screen so the whole world watch USA go broke and fight over $$$$. yea somethings coming, earthquake, astroied, i call it God calling. are you listening. i am really surprised there are no Picket signs or protesters strange