The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > General Discussions

Old 08-28-2009, 10:20 PM

Default Who is John Paul Jackson

Can any of the saints tell me if John Paul Jackson is a true Prophet of God. Don't know any thing about him. His name was mentioned today so If anyone is familiar with his ministry please reply.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:08 PM

John Paul Jackson is part of the New Apostolic Reformation (NAR). He is not one of Peter Wagner’s International Coalition of Apostles (ICA) but he is in agreement with it.

From Jackson's Canada website:

"North Shore Bridge Conference
Bob Jones, Aaron Evans, Josh Young and John Paul Jackson
August 21, 2009 - August 23, 2009
Beverly, MA, USA"
http://www.streamscanada.com/index.p...=6&page_id=172

Please steer far away from anybody who would share the platform with Bob Jones. Bob is chief warlock of the christianese occult circuit.

He teaches the "portals" heresy:
http://www.etpv.org/2006/heport.html

Portals are special geographical places where people can supposedly get clearer revelations in spiritual matters. This is pure occult!

These people get rich off naive sheeple looking for a shortcut in to the Kingdom of God without blood sweat and tears...and holiness born out of repentance. They speak fluent christianese and use many terms that the remnant uses but their meanings are twisted. These camps put special revelation on par, if not above, the Word of God.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:43 AM

How sad it is that many will seek a easy way of informing themselves in these Last Days with this false information that is sold over the internet and airways. That's why the saints of God have to be very careful who they fellowship with because many will be lead astray by these false prophets and their teachings. Just like the word of God says many will be deceived in the Last Days so don't go out in the desert where the crowds are gathering because they think they are hearing the truth there. Seek God with all your heart and study his word and the Holy Spirit will guide you in all his ways. Amen
Thanks bixbite for the reply and info.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:07 AM
Senior Member--formerly known as Selah

timing is perfect for this thread. I was just watching a video from Millenium Ark where this fellow JPJ was predicting lots of things..

thanks for the information bixbite.
Old 08-29-2009, 01:16 PM
Senior Member- formerly known as Chillwind

He was also one of the Kansas City prophets, with Paul Cain, Bob Jones, Mike Bickle and Francis Frangipane.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:07 AM

Default One of those ...

I have met the man. He is sincere and dedicated and totally off the mark. Delusion run rampant. The sad thing is, I believe he started out with a real gift and a true call.

Like many, John Paul Jackson was seduced by the fame and attention of being a 'prophet' in the spotlight. He succumbed to the lure of being 'accepted' and allowed his values to be compromised, mostly by association - like running with the KC bunch. How easy it is to allow yourself to be corrupted by association!! After all, if you can't get on the radio shows, or TV, or get recommended to the churches, how can you 'get the word out?'
Old 08-31-2009, 07:20 PM

I believe John Paul Jackson is one of the main "prophets" and "teachers" of dreams and dream interpretations. This has been a disturbing trend in the church system that I believe is leading even many of the elect into "freud-istic" psychsomatic activity that opens people up to demonic para-normal activity.

I know a very respected minister, that is dangerously teaching people to use dream interpreation as a form of evangelism. He even goes to literal pagan festivals with a group of believers and sets up a booth as an undercover Christian and offers dream interpretation and personal prophecy spirit readings and they do not use the name of Jesus they say "True-Light" etc. because they do not want to drive prospective converts away by saying the Name of Jesus. Their intentions are good, and This minister is a personal friend of mine who I am preparing a case like a lawyer so to speak to turn him away from this dangerous activity; but they are falling into the trap a deep satanic deception.

the amazing thing about all of this is this minister who is doing this is literally one of the most God and people loving and dedicated men of God I have ever met, yet he has opened himself up to this very dangerous deception. Remember, Jesus said "Even the very elect could be deceived".

My advice, is to run like Joseph ran away from Potipher's wife away from anything that even remotely seems off. Satan is trying to get people to follow the false light.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:50 AM
Formerly known as Oregonsun

Bixbite,

Oh no. I didn't know that about chocolate. Sigh. Should have known if it tasted that good something was wrong.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:54 AM

Whoops!
I posted on the wrong thread.