The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > End Time Delusion, Cults, and Heresies

Old 01-10-2010, 05:53 PM
Watchman on the Wall

Default WARNING! Monica Dennington Tic Toc Ministries False Teacher Says Holy Spirit = A She

WARNING! Monica Dennington of "Tic Toc Ministries" - She is a false teacher who says the Holy Spirit is a woman!

She actually said if we believe the Godhead to be male then we are believing that God is a Homosexual Gay God!!!!!

See for yourself:

I am still in shock!!!
Old 01-10-2010, 06:10 PM

I'm shocked also.

Jesus always was. He was not created. A body of flesh was created for him through God and Mary but Jesus always was. This is so basic. I'm really surprized at Monica's twist on such a simple concept.

This is bad news. Her previous teachings that I have heard seemed to be spot on.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:16 PM

Default warped mind

Nathan, I just watched this video. All I can say is WOW!!!! Goes to show you how the enemy can mess a persons mind up. If you did alittle digging I bet that's not all she's teaching. CRAZY HUH!!!!!!! GOD help her.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:21 PM
Mod-er-rator

Unhappy

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind.......

Last edited by HisDoulas; 01-10-2010 at 06:25 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:25 PM
Watchman on the Wall

I agree with the "shock" response!

I also said "WOW" and "Double WOW!!!"

I watched the video and just stared! My mouth dropped open and....

Old 01-10-2010, 06:35 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Sadly this is why I will not sit at the foot of a women who teaches men.

I am sure I will get a lot of flack for this, but a women is not a pastors.

1Ti 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

2Ti 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

2Ti 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

I know men mess up too, but I will Never be taught by a women who teaches men...She is in disobedience to the WORD OF GOD. They may get it right some of the time and they may do some good, but it is still disobedience.
Galatians 2:20-21
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:35 PM

Default Funny

Nate, Can I call you that? If not please forgive me if I mess up and call you that. My Sons name is Nathan also. That's what I call him most of the time(Nate). Anyway, What I wanted to say is your little icon buddy is funny. He had to take a triple look. HUH!!!!
Old 01-10-2010, 06:38 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raenell View Post
Nate, Can I call you that? If not please forgive me if I mess up and call you that. My Sons name is Nathan also. That's what I call him most of the time(Nate). Anyway, What I wanted to say is your little icon buddy is funny. He had to take a triple look. HUH!!!!
We prefer Nathan...

We love to get funny icons. I am always looking for more!
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:45 PM

Default Okey-Dokey

Nathan, Is that your first name? Actually my sons name is Mark Nathanael. We spelled it like it is in the bible. Nathanael instead of Nathaniel. Most people spell it the second way. Nice name!!!!
Old 01-10-2010, 06:47 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Nathan's father named him after Nathan the prophet in Scripture. They did not even give him a middle name. Just Nathan Leal