The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > End Time Delusion, Cults, and Heresies

Old 01-11-2010, 06:32 AM

Default Occult B & L

Hello 1611 . I was wondering if you by any chance read this article on Tom Horn's site, Raiders News Network? It covers binding and loosing in the occult world, which I thought interesting considering your current teaching on the biblical form of B & L. By the way, thank you for the time you have put into this teaching. It is helping me tremendously since I, myself, have had some questions and confusion on this topic. You are a blessing to the body.
Anyone else read the article? Comments?

Domes, Obelisks, and Magic Squares, O My!
How the Most Powerful Nation on Earth Beckons the Evil One

http://www.raidersnewsnetwork.com/magic-square.htm
Old 01-11-2010, 07:21 AM
Mod*man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamentations View Post
Hello 1611 . I was wondering if you by any chance read this article on Tom Horn's site, Raiders News Network? It covers binding and loosing in the occult world, which I thought interesting considering your current teaching on the biblical form of B & L. By the way, thank you for the time you have put into this teaching. It is helping me tremendously since I, myself, have had some questions and confusion on this topic. You are a blessing to the body.
Anyone else read the article? Comments?

Domes, Obelisks, and Magic Squares, O My!
How the Most Powerful Nation on Earth Beckons the Evil One

http://www.raidersnewsnetwork.com/magic-square.htm

Lamentations,

Thanks for the article and also the kind words. All praise to Jesus Christ.

Most prayer that is posing as Binding and Loosing is false...a counterfeit of true, Biblical Binding and Loosing, which although quite rare, is well documented in the Word of God. False Binding and Loosing can be divided into two primary groups:

1. A false fleshly counterfeit of Binding and Loosing occurs when well meaning believers attempt to build an entire doctrine from the two primary scriptures (Mt 18:18 and Mt16:19). This group of believers do not understand that there are dozens of scriptures that God has brilliantly woven into the Word which also apply, and which they do not understand. They are simply mouthing words, "I bind in Jesus Name", which are void of power, for they are not submitted to Jesus Christ...at least not concerning how true biblical spiritual warfare works.

2. The other counterfeit type of Binding and Loosing is occultic. It does often have power, but its power source is occultic, for it is not of God. This type of false B & L was deliberately raised up by the enemy...doctrines of demons. It's purpose is to decieve all who use it, and also to discredit true, biblical Binding and Loosing, which is quite rare. I have stated that as little as 1% of all Binding and Loosing may be genuine...but I am hopeing that the number is more like 5%. Either way, true , Biblical Binding and Loosing is by far the smallest of the three categories that I have found.

I have gone into detail in my postings as to why genuine Binding and Loosing is so rare, and why God did not choose to broadcast its existence to the world...believer and unbeliever alike...in His Word. (see parts 7, 8, and 9 of the second thread, entitled "Binding and Loosing: The Do's and Don'ts According to Sound Doctrine".

I do not believe that Binding and Loosing was intended by God to be embraced by every believer. But I do believe that it is available to any who desire to walk in it. God equipts each of us differently for whatever work we are called to. Surely many are able to accomplish that which God has called them to without any knowledge of B & L prayer. To others, it is an invaluable gift from Jesus Christ, and is very important to the work unto which they have been called. Each believer should decide for themselves what the Holy Spirit has to say, if anything, to them on the topic of Binding and Loosing.

Your fellow servant in Christ,

Last edited by 1611; 01-11-2010 at 07:39 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 01-11-2010, 08:34 AM

1611...could you please post links to your threads on this....I am not finding them all
Thank you

Isaiah 61:3
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.
:
Psa 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:52 AM
Mod*man

Quote:
Originally Posted by HearHisVoice View Post
1611...could you please post links to your threads on this....I am not finding them all
Thank you
HearHisVoice,

I am taking a basic computer course over the internet so that I can learn all the basics...like how to post a link. I graduated college in 1984 and managed to avoid every computer course...paying the price now, but rectifying the problem as we speak.

For now, you can go to the "members List" on the home page banner...go to from there to "1611"...go from there to "statistics"...from there to "threads started by 1611".

Sorry for the hassle...I am wanting to get up to speed with you "techies" so that I can do all the cool stuff that every 9 year old in my neighborhood has down pat...

P.S.

I'll get my neighbor to help me post the link in the next day or two...
Old 01-11-2010, 08:56 AM

Thank you 1611. I will go there and try that. Also, just to let you know..I don't know how to post links either...LOL...and yes the youngins know how to do this kind of stuff....
Thanks again

Isaiah 61:3
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.
:
Psa 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:22 AM

Thank you for your reply 1611. I only started reading the B & L thread Saturday evening and then read Tom Horn's article last night, which was only 24 hours later. I am aware that Satan has counterfeits for many things but it never entered my mind that B & L was one of them, much less that it is being practiced in our nation's capitol as a means to bringing in the NWO. Tom Horn's article clearly lays out this practice from the demonic side of things which I do find to be eye opening and highly interesting. There is much God is bringing to light in these last days.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:46 PM
Mod*man

Quote:
Originally Posted by WecryMercy View Post
here is the link to the

quote: The Do's and Don'ts According to Sound Doctrine".

http://www.watchmanscry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4402

here is the link to the "common sense approach...."

http://www.watchmanscry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4028

WecryMercy,

Thanks for posting the links to the two Binding and Loosing threads above. Note: The threads are intended to be read in the opposite order...the second link above contains the first 8 Parts...the first link above contains the remaining 14 parts plus an ammendment to part 5. Twenty-Two Parts total, which should ideally be read in order. The 22 Parts are like 22 very short chapters in a booklet.

The two threads are to be considered as one continuous study. When it was completed in October 2009 I did not feel that either title fit the completed study so I renamed it..."BINDING AND LOOSING: A BIBLICAL APPROACH"

Old 01-17-2010, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1611 View Post

Most prayer that is posing as Binding and Loosing is false...a counterfeit of true, Biblical Binding and Loosing, which although quite rare, is well documented in the Word of God.

Dear 1611:

Now that you have so thoroughly attempted to establish that there is a counterfeit of false binding and loosing prayer, would you give us an example of "true" binding and loosing prayers?

I am looking for how you practice "binding and loosing" in practice, not the theory.

This is why I need an example of your exact wording as to how you would, in practice, pray binding and loosing prayers...

It shouldn't be that difficult to write down?

In this case, there is true binding and loosing, of course, because Christ said there was. He told Peter after He commended him that Peter would have the power of "binding and loosing" on earth things that are established in Heaven, as one of the 12 Apostles who were to write the New Testament. And we are told in Matthew after we have offenses with one another that are personal, that if that brother does not repent, then, it goes to the church body at large what this person has done in order to "bind and loose" the truth of the matter as judges in the body, because in Heaven this is part of what we will be doing.

But you have tried to establish that "binding and loosing" is about prayer, and prayer over the demonic.

So please, give us an example of how YOU pray "binding and loosing prayers".

Thanks.

Last edited by AriseMyLove; 01-17-2010 at 06:14 PM.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:01 AM

Dear We Cry:

You are too emotional about my simple question. But thanks for your prayers, I know they are heartfelt. Remember we are dealing with real doctrinal issues of real binding and loosing here, which has to do with establishing the truth, because God is the Truth. Ironically!

This thread is devoted to counterfeit binding and loosing prayers. I asked to see an example of true binding and loosing prayer in exact wording, here.

I want to hear the manner in which 1611 practices what he has preached.

You should probably read the reposting of an old ETPW thread on OCCULT SPIRITUAL WARFARE, http://www.watchmanscry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7634 obviously this is the spirit that is being threatened, it does not want to be exposed.

Meanwhile, I asked 1611 a simple question on how he practices "binding and loosing prayers" in exact wording.

In other words, how he would pray a "binding and loosing prayer" over a situation.

Last edited by AriseMyLove; 01-18-2010 at 06:04 AM.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WecryMercy View Post
Dear Arise:

Here is a part of the discussion 1611 and I had concerning the EXAMPLE of PRAYER he gave on the "BINDING AND LOOSING" thread.

Now if HE were to tell me to BIND a demon. I would go and do that.
I see a theory about how one would approach prayer for national issues and then I see a binding demon idea. Not the prayer.

Is it all about binding demon prayers after all these months and months of 1611 telling us that there is some counterfeit binding demons and counterfeit binding and loosing that he does not practice?

I am still waiting to hear the exact manner, in exact wording, of how he would pray "binding and loosing prayers" over a situation.

You gave me a huge red block of theory and one sentence of the practice, sort of.

And, in another sad irony, this is the one thing that when I was dealing with 1611 more directly, this is the one thing he denied doing... binding demons.

Because no one in the Bible ever "bound" a demon.

Read my post on OCCULT SPIRITUAL WARFARE, http://www.watchmanscry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7634.

Meanwhile, I still would like to hear, in exact wording, about how 1611 prays "binding and loosing prayers" over a situation.

This is for the edification of the saints.

So, 1611, please give us an example, in exact wording, of how you would prayer your "true binding and loosing prayers" over a situation.

We Cry Mercy tried to answer it for you, but she only gave the theory about a situation, not the exact wording of your "true binding and loosing prayer" as opposed to, as you have said, the "counterfeit binding and loosing prayer."