The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > End Time Delusion, Cults, and Heresies

Old 02-02-2010, 04:58 AM
Watchman on the Wall

Default Todd Bentley's Wife is Demon Possessed

Todd Bentley's Wife is Demon Possessed!!!

Has dreams of talking to dead people. Oral Roberts ...And the Spirit of a Kundalini Elephant.

She mentions the "Sons of Issacar" or "Signs of Ishtar" at 2:48 and starts manifesting a demon.

Put on your Armor...

Last edited by Nathan; 02-02-2010 at 05:07 AM.
Old 02-02-2010, 05:15 AM
Watchman on the Wall

In the Hindu Kundalini eastern religion, the followers visualize an "arc" or spiral of energy..."a chakra".

The chakra's also have animals associated with it. The elephant is very popular.

As noted in the video, Ms. Bentley "the sorceress" had a dream about that "demonic elephant chakra"

But since she is now in union with warlock Todd, her demons also include the "Hissing Serpent-Demon", among others!!

This has demonic all over it!!

How those people in that service can sit through that GARBAGE is beyond me!

The chakra elephant: http://yogadharma.files.wordpress.co...h-ganapati.jpg

Last edited by Nathan; 02-02-2010 at 05:29 AM.
Old 02-02-2010, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
In the Hindu Kundalini eastern religion, the followers visualize an "arc" or spiral of energy..."a chakra".

The chakra's also have animals associated with it. The elephant is very popular.

As noted in the video, Ms. Bentley "the sorceress" had a dream about that "demonic elephant chakra"

But since she is now in union with warlock Todd, her demons also include the "Hissing Serpent-Demon", among others!!

This has demonic all over it!!

How those people in that service can sit through that GARBAGE is beyond me!

The chakra elephant: http://yogadharma.files.wordpress.co...h-ganapati.jpg
I had hoped that Mr. Bentley was done -- and now, many will need deliverance......again -- those who feed on their messages that have no foundation or root in God, and those who attend these services and have spirits "imparted" by the laying on of hands. Their message is annointed from hell.

Last edited by mulanrose; 02-02-2010 at 06:00 AM.
Old 02-02-2010, 06:04 AM

It stands to reason that Todd bentley's wife would be loaded with evil spirits. Note Todd's closing comment, "My wife is full of wild fire". Korah's rebellion speaks of "strange fire", and God demonstrated publicly how he felt about it when he opened up the earth and cleansed the camp of all who promoted it.

The whole Todd Bentley mess is "strange fire", which is one of many biblical terms for witchcraft. I am amazed that a room full of people can sit there and watch Bentley's wife give this "testimony" and be completely oblivious to its occultic source.
Old 02-02-2010, 07:12 AM
Servant

Makes me sick watching these charlatans, GOD is not pleased.

She even had the nerve to reference Lakeland as the GREAT START. She must be completely delusional. Lakeland started as a (adulterous relationship) for her.

It breaks my heart what they are doing and how many they are impacting.
Old 02-02-2010, 07:55 AM
Senior Member - Formerly known as Fran

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesandjennie View Post
interesting how the nazi symbol is in this picture too?
... and the 3 pronged pitch fork on the forehead? (wanna call that the mark of the beast?)
... and the bowl of golden goodies (prosperity gospel?)

WOW! I seriously thought that lady's head was going to start spinning around! How tragic that the "congregation" had to witness something so disturbing as that.....they will need prayer.

Regarding the pic of the elephant, I also noticed the swastika in the upper right hand corner and the "om" symbol in the upper left hand corner.
Here is a link to a list of "new age" symbols that may have the one on the forehead, it also includes the Hindu elephant mask:

http://www.crossroad.to/Books/symbols1.html
Old 02-02-2010, 12:51 PM

Whoa that was creepy, How can anyone in that audience ever think that is good ?
I prayed as I watched.

Last edited by putzicaf; 02-02-2010 at 01:14 PM.
Old 02-02-2010, 02:57 PM
Senior Member-Formerly known as Heal me, O Lord

I had to turn it off as soon as she mentioned "sons of Ishtar" and started ON STAGE having demonic convulsions! Just goes to show how demons can manifest themselves in people who seem totally normal, EVEN "SMOOTH SPEAKING EVANGILISTS!"

What is scary, is that if she really said "Sons of Ishtar," she may be a prophet of Ba'al. Ba'al is the Son of 2 "Gods," Ishtar and Dagon.

Ishtar, is a Babylonian Goddess who is credited with introducing homosexuality to the human race. She also was the head of many prostitution cults. Other names of this God are Isis, Semerimus, Aphrodite, and LIBERTAS. The Statue of Liberty is sculpted after her. Dagon, is a "God" of the Philistines which you can find in the Bible in the stories of Samson and Delilah.

I think we've all heard of "Ba'al" from the old testament. One thing is for sure, she is not communicating with the real LORD! Satan sure is good at deceiving people: a hand covers her eyes, and asks what she sees, and ends up with discernment!
Old 02-02-2010, 03:06 PM

I just can't watch the video...does anyone have a transcript of what she says? I feel sick.
Old 02-02-2010, 03:06 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

I cannot even bring myself to watch the video. I do not like seeing demonic things. Thank you everyone else for doing the dirty work for me. Your responses have helped me out!
Galatians 2:20-21
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.