The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > End Time Delusion, Cults, and Heresies

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 06:02 PM

Default David ells

Anybody heard of unleavened bread ministries, it all seems ok on the surface but this manchild term and beast etc. it just seems to be off and not rest right with me any input would be appreciated.
Old 04-11-2010, 07:05 PM
Banned

I believe David has been given much understanding from the Lord. However, the manchild ministry (or the firstfruits, or the white first seal, or the 144k) teaching, does not sit right with me either. This stems from Rev 12.

Please consider this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9lxROtSPXw

This could have been what John saw in the heavens in Rev 12. If so, it has nothing to do with a manchild ministry or a rapture of the manchild prior to tribulation. I honestly still believe that the 144k are already with Jesus which is represented, Christ the firstfruits.

Peace.
Old 04-11-2010, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribulation2008 View Post
I believe David has been given much understanding from the Lord. However, the manchild ministry (or the firstfruits, or the white first seal, or the 144k) teaching, does not sit right with me either. This stems from Rev 12.

Please consider this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9lxROtSPXw

This could have been what John saw in the heavens in Rev 12. If so, it has nothing to do with a manchild ministry or a rapture of the manchild prior to tribulation. I honestly still believe that the 144k are already with Jesus which is represented, Christ the firstfruits.

Peace.
Thanks for your input interesting that that timeline of virgo and saturn etc falls on march of 2013 and this makes alot more sense. I know we will see things begin to cook shortly and if we have to go through the trib I pray for all of us to be stong. thanks again
Old 04-11-2010, 07:52 PM

I started to listen to him last week after finding his link from another post. He has a good perspective on a lot but when he went on about the 7 year tribulation and the Antichrist he lsot me.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:13 PM

Smile

Perhaps he lost you but does that mean he is wrong then? I have been listening regularly to his 3 hour programs for 2 1/2 years and they have helped prepare me for the end times, David is the one who God used to open my eyes about not escaping the tribulation. He taught me to look to the word/Jesus and not man for my answers. Perhaps it would help to read some books posted on the UBM website. All free.

God Bless

Elaine
Old 04-11-2010, 11:13 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Lover View Post
Perhaps he lost you but does that mean he is wrong then? I have been listening regularly to his 3 hour programs for 2 1/2 years and they have helped prepare me for the end times, David is the one who God used to open my eyes about not escaping the tribulation. He taught me to look to the word/Jesus and not man for my answers. Perhaps it would help to read some books posted on the UBM website. All free.

God Bless

Elaine
I've listened to him for about a year as I've listened to Nathan

He'd be the first to point you back to scripture.......

but The Lord has given him some amazing insights over many years

test all .........
Old 04-12-2010, 02:05 AM

When I prayed for God to show me the truth Davids web site was the first I was led to. I have studied with him for 3 yrs now. As I have posted before my prayer has been Father dont let my eyes rest upon anything that is not of you. UBM and WC are the ones I follow.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:37 AM
Banned

Please don't ge me wrong, I enjoy David's teachings. He has opened my eyes to several things. I am not settled on this manchild teaching in Rev 12 being the 144k. He teaches the first seal white horse is the 144k and represents Jesus in the flesh, which does not jive with the four horsemen of the apocalypse. David's followers can really believe they are to fulfill this 144k. Sounds familiar to another group.

Most believe the 144k to be the manifested sons of God to be sealed prior to the tribulation. This could be true, or one could read Rev 7 & 14 as if the chldren of Israel from each tribe are already with Jesus now. They are called the firstfruits.

"But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming." 1 Cor 15:23

There were other saints that were resurrected just after Jesus' resurrection. Those could have been the firstfruits. What is left is "they that are Christ's at His coming".

I am not here to be a stumbling block, but this is my 2 cents.
Old 04-12-2010, 05:46 AM

Dear brethren,
I have been listening, studying and reading the teachings of David Eells, Unleavened Bread Ministries (formerly called America's Last Days) for over 6 years now. I have read and listened to everything on the website, from the very beginning until now. I must say that everything that he teaches on the website is in line with what the Scriptures say. Whatever David says, he backs it up with Scriptures and that is what I like. Because I do not seek after man's wisdom, but God's.

When I come across something that is new to my limited understanding, I search the Scriptures and pray that GOD will reveal it to me through His Word... and He always does, because He answeres prayers. He answers us when we ask Him in faith believing.

I was led to the UBM website by Father over six years ago. When I first came to UBM, I was challenged to search the Scriptures (like the Bereans) to see if what David was saying was so, because it was very different than what the churches I had attended had been teaching (Baptist, Pentecostal, Alliance, Associated Gospel, Salvation Army). It confirmed much of what God had began to reveal to me over 30 years ago. What God had revealed to me at that time was very contrary to what the churches were teaching then also.

I would suggest that if some of you have difficulty with some of the teachings you have heard on UBM, that you seek FATHER and search the Scriptures for yourselves like the Bereans did, to see if it is so. But when you do, be ready to put aside your own pre-conceived ideas of what YOU think is right and listen to THE ONE who wrote THE BOOK (The Word of God).

BTW, I found this website (Watchman's Cry) because of a dream Nathan had about Liberty being decapitated, which was posted on the UBM website.

I must say that I do not agree with everything said on this Forum, but like David always says, "Eat the melon and spit the seeds".

The ONLY thing that really matters is THE WORD. God gives wisdom and understanding to those who ask Him. Because one disagrees with what God says in His Word, or does not understand what is written in His Word does not make in untrue. HIS WORD is TRUE and will come to pass no matter what we believe.

Blessings to you all!

Lisette
Old 04-12-2010, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisette_Canada View Post
Dear brethren,
I have been listening, studying and reading the teachings of David Eells, Unleavened Bread Ministries (formerly called America's Last Days) for over 6 years now. I have read and listened to everything on the website, from the very beginning until now. I must say that everything that he teaches on the website is in line with what the Scriptures say. Whatever David says, he backs it up with Scriptures and that is what I like. Because I do not seek after man's wisdom, but God's.

When I come across something that is new to my limited understanding, I search the Scriptures and pray that GOD will reveal it to me through His Word... and He always does, because He answeres prayers. He answers us when we ask Him in faith believing.

I was led to the UBM website by Father over six years ago. When I first came to UBM, I was challenged to search the Scriptures (like the Bereans) to see if what David was saying was so, because it was very different than what the churches I had attended had been teaching (Baptist, Pentecostal, Alliance, Associated Gospel, Salvation Army). It confirmed much of what God had began to reveal to me over 30 years ago. What God had revealed to me at that time was very contrary to what the churches were teaching then also.

I would suggest that if some of you have difficulty with some of the teachings you have heard on UBM, that you seek FATHER and search the Scriptures for yourselves like the Bereans did, to see if it is so. But when you do, be ready to put aside your own pre-conceived ideas of what YOU think is right and listen to THE ONE who wrote THE BOOK (The Word of God).

BTW, I found this website (Watchman's Cry) because of a dream Nathan had about Liberty being decapitated, which was posted on the UBM website.

I must say that I do not agree with everything said on this Forum, but like David always says, "Eat the melon and spit the seeds".

The ONLY thing that really matters is THE WORD. God gives wisdom and understanding to those who ask Him. Because one disagrees with what God says in His Word, or does not understand what is written in His Word does not make in untrue. HIS WORD is TRUE and will come to pass no matter what we believe.

Blessings to you all!

Lisette
Welcome Lisette,

Your testimony got my attention....I was raised-up the same way....tucked-away with my bible and the Holy Spirit teaching me about awesome things to take place in the end day. I was taught by the HS for 16yrs along in my home. I too was lead to Eells (2006) and once I began to view his info all the pieces of the puzzle all fell into place.

Now married and my husband was led to Eells site at the same time I was...thereafter we met and married, even though I was living in Houston, Tx and he was in Phoenix, Az....God did an awesome miracle. My husband is a pastor and we have a home-church and and internet ministry...You'll injoy what we post on our site, for we have the sme vision as Eeels and post many words the Lord has given my husband concerning the bride, man-child etc...
www.agapeharvestchurch.com

We have two women that have contacted us from this forum that are coming to visit us in about two weeks....they too have the same understanding and were told by the Holy Spirit to come to meet with us.

I do believe I remember a post by Nathan about Eeels...oh yes here it is; see below, maybe there is more that one post but I did see and read this....I know from a conversation with Nathan via phone that many on this forum are apposed to the teaching on the man-child cuz of a lot of false prophets and teachings of NAR have twisted it and turned it into a very evil things...which is understandable....satan knows how to twist things...I do appreciate Nathan addressing this topic...thanks Nathan

Anyway welcome and check out the words, vision and dreams on our site I think you'll enjoy reading them..

Sharlene

Originally Posted by mannalinsky

Hi Nathan And Donna.

I Would Like To Know Your Own Personal Stand On The Deity Or (Godhead) "God In His Totality" And Also Your Views Concerning The Holy Spirit.

Do You Believe The Roman Catholic Church Invented The Concept Of A Triune God?

Do You Believe The Holy Spirit Is A Person Or A Force?

And What Do You And Donna Believe Concerning The Manchild Doctrine As Espoused By David Eells?

Just Where Does This Forum Stand In Relation To These Teachings? I Think These Are Fair Questions And They Need To Be Addressed.

If You Both Posted About These Things Elsewhere, Sorry I Must Have Overlooked It.

In Anticipation Of Your Response.

In Christ
mannalinsky

From Nathan about Ellls' & NAR..........

That is fair.

Before I answer, I want to qualify my answer by saying that as I continue in my journey of seeking the truth, I am realizing more and more that some of the traditions of men that I learned in Bible College, are indeed true but some may be even more complex and deeper than I was originally taught.

My educational background is Assembly of God. I was taught their doctrine and for the most part still believe most of it. By the way, I am referring to the OLD Assembly of God, where holiness and prayer was sought after, promoted, and practiced.

The area that I no longer believe are the areas of the pretrib rapture and some of their traditional eschatology like some of the involved end time characters. ie - the beast, the antichrist etc. My views on those topics can be found in my articles.

Regarding the Trinity. Understanding the makeup of God for me has been a quest. A journey. At this day in time, I ascribe to the doctrine of the trinity. However, I have read some interesting explanations that have gone deeper than that in this forum. Therefore, while I believe in the trinity, I am also striving to go deeper in that matter. Is the difference in the views "semantics?" Possibly.

Jehovah is God. Jesus (Yeshua) came in the flesh. Jesus is Lord. He was before all things. By Him, all things are created. And He prayed to the Father, our Father. The Holy Spirit came upon Him in the form of a Dove, The Holy Spirit gave Him Power.

The Holy Spirit is a "HE", Jesus referred to Him as a "He"
"He will convict the world of sin righteousness, and judgment"

Therefore the Holy Spirit is a person, not some mystical fog. "He" gets grieved. This means "He" has feelings.

My views on the manchild. I think that because of the NAR and those "cultic" types, many end time concepts that may really be truth, have been seen as "taboo" to study.

The way that David Eells interprets some scriptures in Revelation to paint the entire concept of "the Manchild." I honestly, at this point, do not see.

BUT is the reason that do I not see because my eyes are still blind to its "possible" truth?

That is what I seek to know. One thing that I will say about that whole concept is: I do think that David is "on" to something about a much larger "empowered group of saints" being involved in the end times and during the tribulation.

Again, I am not talking about NAR self appointed apostles or elite ones. I am talking about a group of end time remnant believers that will do mighty Holy Ghost exploits for God.

So the question is: where does God hint at this season in scripture. Is it the "two witnesses?" Is it the "manchild" ( so to speak? ) I do not know. Again, I am seeking to know.

For me at first glance, the term "manchild" in Revelation does sound like the traditional "Manchild." ie our Lord - Jesus. So I do have a hard time seeing how this passage could mean anything else.

So... this is where I stand on these things. Some of the matters I am pretty confident, other matters, I am still seeking. There may be others in here that may disagree or are further along in their discovery in these thngs.

I hope that this short explanation helps.

God Bless, Nathan

Closed Thread